LOL...you are too funny!!! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! You have the MOST respected job in the world-- those boys are lucky to have you as a mom!!! :)
HILARIOUS!! That is awesome!! My mom told me you won the mother of the year award and I TOTALLY believed her because, well, you SHOULD be!!! Your boys are practically perfect! :) Happy Mothers Day to you!! <3
That was great! You easily could be mother of the year ~ your kids are being raised beautifully. "You're a great mother" If you got mother of the year, I bet Ed is dad of the year!??
LOL...you are too funny!!! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! You have the MOST respected job in the world-- those boys are lucky to have you as a mom!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHILARIOUS!! That is awesome!! My mom told me you won the mother of the year award and I TOTALLY believed her because, well, you SHOULD be!!! Your boys are practically perfect! :) Happy Mothers Day to you!! <3
ReplyDeleteThat was too cute! I am sure your family knows you are the #1 Mom in the world! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteThat was great! You easily could be mother of the year ~ your kids are being raised beautifully. "You're a great mother"
ReplyDeleteIf you got mother of the year, I bet Ed is dad of the year!??
Too funny and cute! You deserve that extra special award!
ReplyDeleteHappy Bday to Mr Christopher!!!! He already looks different from just a month ago when I last saw him!!! So handsome!!!