Sunday, March 29, 2009

Off to the Races and Ballpark

This Friday I was able to get out for a great GNO! Yeah! Thank you Ed! And while I was out enjoying myself the boys decided to have their own fun night out. Ed, Dad and the boys all went to the loacal drag strip to watch the cars. The boys LOVED it. Especially William. Watch what happened ....

This weekend we also took the boys to a Spring Training Game! We saw the Angels and Mariners play on Saturday. (THANK YOU TERRY & CAROL) It was a great game. The Angles were ahead when we left the game. The boys enjoyed all the junk food and soda but the highlight for them was after we had left the ballpark a nice man came up to Christopher and gave him a ball that Figgins had thrown to him in the stands. Christopher has not put the ball down since. I wish I had pictures to share but somehow Ed and I erased them!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! That looks like it was so fun! I can't believe how big your boys are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those races sound very fun...and Angels baseball??? Angels are one of the only things I miss about CA! Glad you had a great time...next time, take some pics of your GNO :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your boys are SO cute! It was SO fun to see you and all the "Thompson" girls down for Kacey's shower!! Thanks again for making the trip! <3

    ReplyDelete